Digital Marketing Coordinator
Focus Lab is a strategic brand agency based out of Savannah that’s looking for the next addition to our team. Our close team of fun-loving, creative professionals is passionate about partnering with good people to design exceptional custom solutions. We approach challenges with process-driven intentionality to inform the identities and experiences we create. We endeavor toward work that drives action and generates results.
You should check out some videos of our work and culture on Vimeo.
We are looking for a strong digital marketing coordinator who loves creating engaging content through the power of storytelling. As Digital Marketing Coordinator, your role is to help grow our three brands: Focus Lab, Quokka, and Sidecar. In this position, you’ll work closely with our Chief Growth Officer to plan and execute on our collaborative marketing strategies. Your daily tasks will cover a lot of ground, from reviewing analytics to engaging with our followers on social media. This role offers a ton of room for on-the-job learning.
If you think you might be a good fit, consider these questions: Do you seek out opportunities to collaborate on marketing initiatives? Are you able to develop a rapport with peers in such a way that it enables you to produce better work? Do you value listening? Do you value critical feedback? Do you lean into challenging problems? Do you love building up your team members? Can you navigate the nuances of team communication?
If this sounds like you, you may be our next teammate!
We are going to be selective about your:
- Ability to learn and manage marketing technology software
- Proficiency with G Suite
- Ability to write for emphasis and storytelling flow
- Ability to write and edit widely-varied content
- Desire for and/or track record of collaboration
- Experience writing for specific online audiences
- Attention to grammar, punctuation, and usage details
- Availability, responsiveness, and proactiveness
- Overlap with our company's Core Values
You can expect to:
- Manage daily marketing administrative tasks to keep the marketing efforts running smoothly
- Define and execute a social media strategy for all three of our brands
- Manage our blog and case study schedules along with the execution of content creation
- Define and execute our email marketing strategies
- Help develop and create reports on marketing metrics
- Assist the Chief Growth Officer with other projects & responsibilities as needed
- Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with peers
We are usually open to remote team members (US only at this time), but for this position we would like this person to join us in our Savannah office.
- The ability to manage yourself and do deep work, while also seeing the value of working collaboratively
- The ability to express ideas clearly and emphatically—both written and orally—with a variety of audiences, deciding when and what should be communicated, and to whom.
- A basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- To include the word “Applebees” in your cover letter to be considered for this role. For real though.
We will cover the full benefits package further into the interview process, but the key benefits provided by Focus Lab are:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans (medical and dental covered at 50% for you and your family dependents)
- Life and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement match (up to 3-4%)
- Paid parental, adoption/caregiver leave
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the SmartDollar Financial Wellness program, including the EveryDollar Budgeting App
- A stocked fridge and pantry for local office team members
- Two week paid holiday rest at the end of the year
- Ancillary benefits like personalized drag-and-drop emojis, swag overload, and an improved .gif arsenal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Focus Lab. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. No matter who you are, if what you've read so far sounds like you—we want to hear from you!
Interested? Cool. Here’s what happens now:
Please respond with a resume stating your years of experience in your respective areas of expertise, plus a cover letter that conveys your enthusiasm, states wage requirements, and includes a link to your portfolio if you have one. We look forward to hearing from you!